View my property listings
Rick Urbanczyk is a Senior Vice President & Practice Lead of the Suburban & Beltline Office Leasing team within the Calgary JLL office. He is an accomplished executive with a proven ability to develop and implement real estate strategies that support his clients’ business and financial objectives.
Mr. Urbanczyk’s expertise includes tenant representation, property listings (sale and lease), sale-leasebacks, build-to-suits, data centre, and land development. Mr. Urbanczyk’s client list includes local privately owned companies, multi-national firms and governmental agencies.
Over the last 12 years, Mr. Urbanczyk successfully brokered over 5.0 million square feet of commercial real estate in the greater Calgary area for such clients like Imperial Oil Limited, Halliburton, Groundswell Group Inc., Kiewit Energy Canada, Lafarge Canada and Tundra Oil & Gas Partnership.
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Urbanczyk holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Calgary. In 2013, Rick was in JLL’s Top 5 producers for Canada and a Gold Achiever for the Americas. Rick currently is a member an active member of SIOR.
• University of Calgary – Bachelor of Arts
• University of Calgary – Bachelor of Commerce
• Alberta Real Estate Association Member
• SIOR Member
• 2013 JLL Canada Top 5 Producer
• 2013 JLL Gold Achiever Americas
• DTZ Barnicke Young Nationals Founder
• DTZ Barnicke Chairman’s Circle 2009/2010/2011
• 2009 Oxford Properties Dealmakers Award
• 2010 Oxford Properties Dealmakers Award
• 2007 J.J. Barnicke Limited Most Diligent Team Player