998 College Street
998 College Street
- 4 390 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 1 055 Sq Ft - 4 390 Sq Ft
- Opportunity Type
- Sale / Lease
- CAD 749,050 - CAD 3,156,350
- Price Description
- The units can be purchased as a whole or on an individual basis. Offering details are below: Unit 1: 2,150 SF, 45 ft. (Frontage), $1,565,250. Unit 2: 1,185 SF, 30 ft. (Frontage), $841,350. Unit 3 (Corner Unit with Patio): 1,055 SF, 20 ft. (Frontage), $749,050. Total: 4,390 SF, 95 ft. (Frontage), $3,156,350.
- Related Links
An excellent opportunity to acquire a significant strip of street front retail units on the ground floor of the IT LOFTS, a new boutique commercial condo complex. The 3 units have 95 feet of College Street frontage, and are nestled between Little Italy, Little Portugal, Dufferin Grove, all of which are within walking distance of the Ossington Subway Station.
Accessible by car, or transit, this bustling location is minutes from the Downtown core. There are a wide variety of retailers in the area, including well-known local establishments as well as nationally recognized tenants. With young professionals and families dominating the local demographic, the neighbourhood is active throughout the day and night. Mom & Pop ethnic Portuguese and Italian restaurants, bakeries, smoothie shops, and small boutique cafes are all within a quick walk from the property.
Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Services, Inc. (the “Advisor”) has been retained by ARR Holdings Inc. (the “Vendor”), on an exclusive basis, to sell 998 College Street, Toronto, Ontario (the ‘Property”). The property represents a rare opportunity for an investor to acquire a significant strip of street front retail units on the ground floor of a new boutique condo complex, in a thriving retail and residential neighbourhood.
The total Property is offered for sale at a price of $3,156,350 and will be sold on an as-is, where is basis, free and clear of debt. The Vendor’s objective is to maximize sale proceeds while preference will be given to Offers with limited conditionality and timely closing. Offers will be considered by the vendor on an as received basis and should be submitted to the attention David Horowitz, 199 Bay Street, Suite 4610 Toronto ON M5L 1G3.
- Prime College Street location.
- Corner property with 95 feet of Frontage on College Street.
- Excellent access to pubic transit.
- Patio potential.