Development Site with Holding Income
1420 - 11 Avenue SW
- 8 130 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 8 130 Sq Ft
- Opportunity Type
- Contact Broker
- Related Links
The Property is strategically located in the Beltline, an amenity rich district immediately south of the downtown core. More specifically, the Property is situated at the corner of 11th Avenue SW and 14th Street SW.
- The Property generates approximately $35,000 in gross revenue froma Pattison sign lease and parking revenue;
- Statutory planning policy for the area approves land use of up to 12 FAR, which, as an assembled site, will allow a potential of approximately 207,552 s.f. that can be developed;
- The adjacent property (1402 & 1410 – 11 Ave SW) has holding income in-place with additional rental income potential;
- Situated in the amenity rich neighbourhood of the Beltline, in close proximity to numerous restaurants, shops and the Sunalta LRT station; and
- The Property provides excellent exposure to 43,000 vehicles per day and is located in a growth corridor.
This location is very pedestrian friendly with a walk score between 90-100. This is further complimented by a double-lane bicycle path that runs the length of 12th Avenue SW; providing quick access to the downtown core in under 10 minutes.
The Property offers immediate access to major thoroughfares such as 14th Street SW and 12th Avenue SW and is 5 minute walk to the Sunalta LRT station.