237 - 8th Avenue SE
- 75 197 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 2 017 Sq Ft
- Opportunity Type
- Contact Broker
- Related Links
Available Space: Suite 350 - 2,017 s.f.
Sublease Asking Rate: Sublease Market Rates
Op Costs: $17.88 (Est. 2016)
Availability: September 1, 2016 (potentially sooner)
Sublease Term: November 30, 2018
Sublandlord: Brickburn Asset Management Inc.
Parking: Parking within the immediate area
Building Class: Character
Building Size: 75,197 s.f.
Typical Floor Plate: 10,742 s.f.
Number of Floors: 7
Landlord: Allied REIT
Year Built: 1912 (renovated in 1984)
- Plug and play opportunity with two offices, meeting room, modern kitchen and two open areas for up to 8 work stations
- High quality improvements with furniture included
- Demountable wall systems
- Fully restored character building located at the corner of Stephen Avenue (8th Avenue) and 1st Street
- Close proximity to major downtown hotels, the Telus Convention Center and City Hall
- Many great restaurants cafes and public spaces in the immediate vicinity
- One block from the LRT
- Mix of open area and office intensive layout