The iconic 21 storey office tower will set a new standard for office development in the city of Fort McMurray.
Featuring 160,000 leaseable square feet of much needed office space, this landmark project will allow tenants to reduce their environmental impact while benefiting from a contemporary working space.
The offices will be the first AAA office in the region.
Health outcomes improve when they are delivered close to home and in a timely fashion. Golden Buffalo is dedicated to an integrative approach to medicine, where patients can access a range of medical care and clinical services within a single facility, from MRI and Imaging, to family care practitioners, within close proximity to where they live and work.
Golden Buffalo Centre will define a fresh, vibrant and dynamic retail environment, consisting of street-level access and above-grade enclosed storefronts.
This shopping and dining complex, comprising of 66,000 square feet spread over three stories with become a destination retail setting.
Golden Buffalo Centre will cater to a range of high-end and mid-tier retail tenants; we envision a range of local and national brands.
Proposed 22+ storey office tower with up to 250,000 s.f. of office space and 50,000 s.f. of retail space. Phase 2 will feature a separate lobby and entrance while sharing the rich retail and medical amenities of Phase 1.
• Iconic architecture, setting a new standard in Fort McMurray
• Located in the heart of city
• Up to 360,000 sq. ft of Class AA space- Phases 1 and 2 combined
• Approximately 66,000 s.f. of medical services space on three upper floors
• Triple glazed curtain wall, designed to save energy and improve tenant comfort
• Multiple high speed, energy efficient elevators